How does it work?
- Go to the auction section.
- Fill in the information about the horse to be sold in the tab: Submit a lot.
- Enter the name of the horse: thanks to our database, certain information such as the origins, the sex, the color etc. will be entered automatically.
- Fill in the requested information: reserve price, location, training, breeding...
- Upload conformation photos, videos, and veterinary information. You can upload them later if needed.
- Fill in the property details that will help with invoicing.
- Sign your sale mandate agreement electronically.
- You will be contacted by a member of the team as soon as possible to validate or not your sale offer.
IWW secures the transactions, for this reason we ask any person wishing to bid on his or her own behalf or on behalf of a third party, additional information for the smooth running of the sales.
- Apply for approval as an online buyer. This will remain valid for a period of 6 months.
- Fill in your general and bank details.
- If you wish, complete your customer portfolio in order to facilitate invoicing after a purchase.
- Choose to remain anonymous or not in the virtual auction room.
- Receive a confirmation email when your request for approval has been accepted or not.
IWW will inform you of the date and time of each sale at least 1 week before.
On the day of the sale :
- Log in to your IWW account.
- Check that your application has been validated by the IWW team.
- Browse the catalogue page, make your Short List and enter the virtual auction room.
- You will be able to bid easily: pay attention to the minimum bidding price and check it carefully before validating it.
- If you win the last bid on a lot, you will be notified directly on the platform and by email.
- Fill in the accounting information.
- Sign your voucher online.
From this moment, you have 8 days to pay the horse and the commission due to IWW.
After this time the sale is void. The horse will not leave its stable until it has been paid in full.
You will be informed and notified as soon as the sale starts.
- Browse the catalogue and the different information about your lot.
- Defend yourself your horse or not.
- If you wish, you can lower the reserve price during the sale.
Please note that if you buy back your horse at a higher value than the reserve price indicated, IWW will apply buy-back fees.